Sunday, November 22, 2009

November Happenings

We have been busy with school and life events.  As the year is coming to a close, it gets more busy. Parent-Teacher conferences went well.  I had no complaints about the time I spent with my own children's teachers. I had only one no show.  This is really good.  I had 26 out of 27 parents come.  This is the first time in my 14 years of teaching that this has happened. School is still very stressful and unknowing for me.  I just take it one day at a time.

Richard is working hard with his classes at his school.  He is still working on his Master's degree.  I think we only have one more year to go.  I hope!

Christopher and Morgan are having fun in Cub Scouts and Scouts.  Jonathan and Nathan are enjoying school.  Anne-Marie and Kendal are finally over their ear infections!!!  I am most grateful for this.

We have had fun going to baby blessings and birthday parties.  I will post some of the photos from the day we shot off the rockets once I get my computer put back together.  The kids had a lot of fun.  We are going to be doing it again soon.  We let all interested parties know when we will be doing this again.

We are looking forward to fun time in the next few weeks with all the family get togethers and family events.  I will be sure to post pictures once I get more than five minutes on the computer at a time.

1 comment:

Emme said...

nice to see you got a few minutes of computer time. I was beginning to wonder if you dropped off the face of the earth.